Quality trade partners are vital to our success. We count on your expertise to make great projects even better.
Abbott Construction requires that all subcontractors prequalify to contract work with our company. We’re growing year over year, and we’re eager to discover new partners that share our passion for quality construction.
Please find next steps for prequalification below.
Are you a diverse business?
Abbott Construction is committed to a diverse workforce and the development of community business enterprises such as disadvantaged, small, minority, veteran, HUBZone, and women-owned businesses. Please help us learn more about your company by marking your diversity classifications in your online prequalification form, and upload a copy of your current certificate(s). We look forward to working with you!
We also invite you to explore our Trade Partner Equity Program — an educational and mentorship resource designed to help you and your business grow in prequalification, preconstruction, bidding, safety, marketing, contracts, bonding, and more. Learn more and apply here.
Have you Worked with Abbott before?
If so, please email your company name and Federal ID Number to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send you a link and a password to access the system. Thank you for your ongoing partnership.
are you a new applicant?
We’re glad you’re here. Before you begin, please gather the following data and documents. You’ll need them ready in order to successfully submit your online application.
- Signed W9
- Signed Safety Declaration
- Review the Abbott Construction Accident Prevention Program
- OSHA 300A Forms for the last 3 years
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Financial Statements prepared by a 3rd party for most recent fiscal year-end
- If you are bondable, include a Reference Letter from your bonding company stating your single and aggregate project limits, as well as your average bond rate (if you are not bondable, simply click “no” in the surety section).
- If you are a certified diverse business, include a copy of your Certificate(s) showing expiration.
READY TO FILL OUT YOUR APPLICATION?
If you have the documents above ready, please proceed to the online application. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.