In the world of construction, there’s power in bringing businesses together. Abbott Construction purposefully seeks relationships with Community Business Enterprises.
Every year, we expand our trade partner and consultant relationships to broaden our effectiveness in project execution, and better serve our communities. We purposefully aim to include Community Business Enterprises (CBEs) throughout our project opportunities, both in the public and private sectors. Examples of CBEs include:
- Small Businesses (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
- Minority-Owned Businesses (MBE)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
We would appreciate learning about your Community Business Enterprise, and how we might partner with you on a future project. Please reach out to Abbott’s Community Business Outreach Manager. We look forward to getting to know you.